We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Output

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117365 Oct 5,2014 02:41 PM Oct 9,2014 12:17 AM Big Data Platform 5
Tags: General
Juan
Asked On October 5, 2014 02:41 PM

Hi. I have been playing around with the new platform (which is amazing) and so far my only issue is about the output file. Is it supposed to contain something? I have been trying to open it from HDFS using Big Data Management Studio and so far I havent found a way, I even tried to download the file to Desktop but the file is not there.

Thanks in advance.

Juan
Replied On October 5, 2014 03:06 PM

Hi. I have been playing around with the new platform (which is amazing) and so far my only issue is about the output file. Is it supposed to contain something? I have been trying to open it from HDFS using Big Data Management Studio and so far I havent found a way, I even tried to download the file to Desktop but the file is not there.

Thanks in advance.

Forgot to mention,  my post was related to a MapReduce job using C#.
Apologies for the double post, couldnt see an Edit button.

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2014 01:37 PM

Hi Juan,

Do you see a part-0000 file in HDFS? Downloading that file and opening it in a text editor should show the output. Shown below is part of the output from the DateTime sample. 

0-1 Hours : 1377
1-2 Hours : 1105
10-11 Hours : 2988
11-12 Hours : 3400
12-13 Hours : 5201

The _SUCCESS file is an empty file and will not have content.

Regards,

Davis

Kalaiarasan B [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 7, 2014 12:24 AM

Hi Juan,

Can you please try downloading the output files into a system drive [like C:\ or D:\] and explore it using a text editor?.

Please let us know the results if you are able to view the output files when downloading to a drive instead of 'Desktop' location.

Thanks,
Kalai

Juan
Replied On October 8, 2014 12:32 PM

Thanks David and Kalai. Your suggestions helped me solve my "problem".

Praveena P [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 9, 2014 12:17 AM

Hi Juan,

We are glad that your problem has resolved. Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Praveena.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;