We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can't display appointments on Scheduler

Hello,
I have a problem with your scheduler control. If I pass data to the control the appointments don't want appear. The console on Chrome say's that there is a "Uncaught ReferenceError: System is not defined". To the scheduler I pass a list of items, each of them has every field from scheduler except "AllDay", "Recurrence" and "RecurrenceRule". Can you help me with this problem?

5 Replies

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team September 25, 2014 03:19 AM UTC

Hi Roman,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We regret to let you know that, we have confirmed that the above mentioned scenario is an issue and we have logged the defect for this and the fix for this will be included in our upcoming service pack release will be rolled out in end of this month(September).

We appreciate your valuable patience until then.

Note: As a workaround we can overcome this issue by passing the “false” value to the “recurrence” and “allDay” in the list and the same we have prepared the sample to overcome this issue, which can be downloaded from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ScheduleSampleList-593748909.zip

Regards,

Velmurugan

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team September 26, 2014 07:48 AM UTC

Hi Velmurugan,
I have still problems with the schedule. I tried to use your workaround but it didn't help. I've checked the versions of Syncfusion.EJ, Syncfusion.Core, Syncfusion.EJ.Mvc dll's  and I noticed that you are using versions 12.2400.0.36 in your sample and I'm using in my project newer versions 12.2450.0.36 for Syncfusion.EJ, Syncfusion.Core dll's and version 12.2500.0.36 for Syncfusion.EJ.Mvc dll. Can you check if the schedule is working properly on this dll's and send me a sample with this versions of dll?
Regards,
Roman Suska

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team September 26, 2014 05:33 PM UTC

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your update.

We would like to inform you that, we are unable to reproduce any issues while using the above specified assembly (dll) versions(12.2500.0.36 and 12.2450.0.36) and the same we have prepared the sample with the above mentioned version assemblies, which can be downloaded from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ScheduleListBinding560974782.zip

Please try the above sample, if still you are facing any issues in the sample kindly revert back to us with more details such as issue reproducing sample/ complete code snippet/ steps to figure out the issue. The information provided will be great helpful for us to figure out the issue and will provide you the better solution.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Velmurugan

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team September 29, 2014 09:24 AM UTC

Hello,
Thanks for your help. For some reason I had the UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled key set to true, that was the reason why my scheduler didn't work. I'm sorry for the trouble caused by my mistake
Regards,
Roman Suska

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team September 30, 2014 06:38 AM UTC

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your update. We are happy that your issue get solved.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Velmurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon