We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WndProc messages

I've been searching for a complete listing of all windows messages that can be sent into WndProc....like for example: &H204 is WM_RBUTTONDOWN any1 know of a place to find these?

3 Replies

SK Steven King March 22, 2004 02:25 PM UTC

Try looking in Winuser.h, which should be in ...\VC98\Include for Visual Studio 6 versions, or in ...\VC7\PlatformSDK\Include for .NET versions. >I''ve been searching for a complete listing of all windows messages that can be sent into WndProc....like for example: > >&H204 is WM_RBUTTONDOWN > >any1 know of a place to find these? >

CA Carlos Arias replied to Steven King April 1, 2018 08:53 PM UTC

Try looking in Winuser.h, which should be in ...\VC98\Include for Visual Studio 6 versions, or in ...\VC7\PlatformSDK\Include for .NET versions. >I''ve been searching for a complete listing of all windows messages that can be sent into WndProc....like for example: > >&H204 is WM_RBUTTONDOWN > >any1 know of a place to find these? >

YES

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team April 2, 2018 05:07 AM UTC

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for the update, please let us know, whether you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon