We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv sorting

I''m trying to sort a TreeViewAdv. I implemented IComparable on all of my Tags and set //We set a default order in BaseStyles. This needs to be changed for children of Feeds channelTree.StandardStyle.SortType = TreeNodeAdvSortType.Tag; channelTree.StandardStyle.SortOrder = SortOrder.Ascending; but nothing seems to happen (CompareTo never seems to get called, even). Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2004 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Dan, You could use the code given below for this purpose : channelTree.StandardStyle.SortOrder = SortOrder.Ascending; channelTree.StandardStyle.SortType = TreeNodeAdvSortType.Tag; channelTree.StandardStyle.Sort(); Please take a look at the TreeViewAdvSorting demo sample in the directory ...\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Tools\Samples\Tree Package\TreeViewAdvSorting which shows how this can be done. Let me know if you need further assistance. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2004 06:25 PM UTC

Thanks -- I thought it automatically kept things sorted. You might clarify this in Section 4.5.2.2.4 of the manual.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2004 07:07 PM UTC

Hi Dan, Thanks for the update. I will convey your suggestion regarding documention to the development team. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon