We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TreeViewAdv sorting

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11726 Mar 14,2004 07:57 PM Mar 15,2004 02:07 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Fake Name
Asked On March 14, 2004 07:57 PM

I''m trying to sort a TreeViewAdv. I implemented IComparable on all of my Tags and set //We set a default order in BaseStyles. This needs to be changed for children of Feeds channelTree.StandardStyle.SortType = TreeNodeAdvSortType.Tag; channelTree.StandardStyle.SortOrder = SortOrder.Ascending; but nothing seems to happen (CompareTo never seems to get called, even). Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 15, 2004 05:48 AM

Hi Dan, You could use the code given below for this purpose : channelTree.StandardStyle.SortOrder = SortOrder.Ascending; channelTree.StandardStyle.SortType = TreeNodeAdvSortType.Tag; channelTree.StandardStyle.Sort(); Please take a look at the TreeViewAdvSorting demo sample in the directory ...\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Tools\Samples\Tree Package\TreeViewAdvSorting which shows how this can be done. Let me know if you need further assistance. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On March 15, 2004 01:25 PM

Thanks -- I thought it automatically kept things sorted. You might clarify this in Section 4.5.2.2.4 of the manual.

Replied On March 15, 2004 02:07 PM

Hi Dan, Thanks for the update. I will convey your suggestion regarding documention to the development team. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;