We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

.Doc to .PDF not creating table border correctly.

Hi,
I am currently using both essential pdf and essential doc for the application I am currently working on.
Situation: I have a word document which contains 1 table and this document will be used as a template for future reports.
When using your method to convert the word document via your suggested method.
-Open document in worddocument object
- Write the content with data & tables
-convert and open the pdf file
When I opened the converted pdf file I noticed that one table did not get converted perfectly (did not display any borders in original document), and data is coming on next page with any border. Page header image is also not coming on pdf file.
Accoding to your site comment every should be work.
So Please help me ASAP.
Thanks & Reagrds,
Nishant Garg

3 Replies

NB Nithya B Syncfusion Team September 15, 2014 06:07 AM UTC

Hi Nishant,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please provide us your input Word document and the sample code you have used to reproduce the issue along with your current Essential studio version information? It will help us to analyze further on the mentioned issue and we will provide appropriate solution.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Nithya

NG Nishant Garg October 8, 2014 08:23 AM UTC

Hi,

Please provide me email address, I can't upload my files on your site due to security reasons.

Please send me ASAP.

Thanks!!!

NB Nithya B Syncfusion Team October 8, 2014 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Nishant,

Thank you for your update.

Kindly send your files to following Syncfusion support e-mail ID.

Syncfusion support e-mail ID:

support@syncfusion.com

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Nithya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon