We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DatePicker doesn't working without SfSchedule in Fullsize

Hello,

when I use the SfSchedule for an half screen  the  DatePicker below the month is not show correctly. In other case as fullsize it works great. How can I get the same solution in my overviewpage (see attachment)?

Attachment: sfschedule_error_21e28d6d.zip

5 Replies

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team September 9, 2014 12:57 PM UTC

Hi,

We are analyzing on your requirement and we will let you know the details within two business days (12-September-2014).

Regards,

Jeyasri M

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team September 13, 2014 05:25 AM UTC

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently, we do not provide direct support to modify the size of calendar based upon the size of Schedule control. But, the calendar size can be changed with desired size by overriding the style of HeaderTitleBarView which contains the calendar.

As per your requirement, we have prepared a sample by overriding the default style of HeaderTitleBarView to show the calendar with required size in order to the size of Schedule. Also, the navigation based on selection of date or month in calendar is handled in the code behind. For your reference, the modified sample is attached below. Please try the attached sample and let us know if this helps you.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

Attachment: Schedule_HeaderWithCalendar_ba1214da.zip

HM Holger Mester September 15, 2014 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Jeyasri,

your sample is working, but I can't use it because I don't get direct access to the SfSchedule-control from code behind. I hope you will fix this issue next version.

I foúnd in your sample a workaround:

ShowCalendar="False"

Thanks

Holger

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team September 16, 2014 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your previous update.

We have considered this “small Popup calendar size “as an issue and we have logged an issue report on this. The fix will be available in our upcoming Volume 3 main release. We will let you know once it has been rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team October 30, 2014 05:52 PM UTC

Hi Holger,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2014 Volume 3 is rolled out and the issue with size of the Calendar based on the size of the Schedule control in Month view has been fixed and it is available for download under the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/117495/essential-studio-2014-volume-3-final-release-v12-3-0-36-available-for-download

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon