We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to disable the double click event?

how to disable the double click event?or do nothing when double click?

3 Replies

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team September 9, 2014 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Siang,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We would like to let know that your requirement “To disable the double click event or do nothing when double click” can be achieved by using ClientSideOnRowDoubleClick client-side event. Please refer the below code snippet.

CODE SNIPPET:

[ASPX]

<Syncfusion:GridGroupingControl ID="GridGroupingControl1" runat="server" ShowGroupDropArea="False" AutoFormat="Office 2007 Blue" Width="500"

DataSourceCachingMode="ViewState" ClientSideOnRowDoubleClick="onRowDoubleClick(this)">

<TableDescriptor AllowFilter="False" AllowNew="false" AllowEdit="false">

//...

</TableDescriptor>

</Syncfusion:GridGroupingControl>

[SCRIPT]

function onRowDoubleClick(gridObj) {

return false;

}

For your convenience, we have prepared a simple sample to demonstrate this and the same can be downloaded from the below link,

Link: SampleProject.zip

If we misunderstood your requirement please get back to us with more information so that we can analyze based on your scenario and provide you better solution quickly?

The information provided would be a great help for us to resolve this issue.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Silambarasan I

SI Siang September 10, 2014 09:19 AM UTC

Thanks for the information.

I have another question, is there any way to select a single and copy the content of the cell that being selected?

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team September 16, 2014 03:43 AM UTC

Hi Siang,

Thanks for your update.

We would like to let you know that we have already provided the solution for this query in the forum – 117228.  So we suggest you to refer the below link,

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/aspnetclassic/gridgroupingcontrol/117228

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Silambarasan I

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon