We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Layout options for Spreadsheet control

Hi,
I'm looking into using thespreadsheet control in my WPF MVVM project. How do I turn off the Row & Column headers, and hide the worksheet tabs? I only need 1 worksheet and I don't need the headers.

After that, are there any tutorials on cut & paste in this control?

Rob

2 Replies

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team replied to Robert Marsh September 8, 2014 08:33 PM UTC

Hi,
I'm looking into using thespreadsheet control in my WPF MVVM project. How do I turn off the Row & Column headers, and hide the worksheet tabs? I only need 1 worksheet and I don't need the headers.

After that, are there any tutorials on cut & paste in this control?

Rob

Hi Robert,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analysed your query and you can hide the row/column headers and Tabs by setting the IsRowColumnHeadersVisible and DisplayWorkbookTabs to false and you can load a single worksheet by passing parameter as 1 in New method like the below code snippet:

Code Snippet:

this.spreadSheetControl.New(1);

this.spreadSheetControl.ExcelProperties.WorkBook.DisplayWorkbookTabs = false;

this.spreadSheetControl.GridProperties.IsRowColumnHeadersVisible = false;

We have prepared a sample based on this and you can download the sample from the below location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Kanimozhi B

Attachment: WpfApplication22_b049245e.zip

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team September 8, 2014 08:42 PM UTC

Hi Robert,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

For Cut & Paste in Spreadsheet Control, Please refer the below  documentation link

Documentation Link: https://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/default.htm#!documents/clipboardsupport2.htm

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Kanimozhi B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon