We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridListControl cell with scroll bar

Hi to all,
was wondering how I can display the scroll bar in a cell of type GridCellTypeName. GridListControl.

I have tried this but don't works;
var glc = (GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer)stationToolsLayoutGrid. CellRenderers ["GridListControl"];
glc . ListControlPart. VScroll = true;

Thank You
Roberto Guerzoni

3 Replies

NK Neelakandan Kannan Syncfusion Team September 3, 2014 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Reberto,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you want to show the vertical scroll bar in the GridListControl, you can set theme for the GridListControl using GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer  class. So that please make use of below code,

var glc = (GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer) stationToolsLayoutGrid.CellRenderers["GridListControl"];

glc.ListControlPart.GridVisualStyles = GridVisualStyles.Metro;

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Neelakandan

RG Roberto Guerzoni replied to Neelakandan Kannan September 3, 2014 06:20 AM UTC

Hi Reberto,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you want to show the vertical scroll bar in the GridListControl, you can set theme for the GridListControl using GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer  class. So that please make use of below code,

var glc = (GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer) stationToolsLayoutGrid.CellRenderers["GridListControl"];

glc.ListControlPart.GridVisualStyles = GridVisualStyles.Metro;

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Neelakandan

Hi Neelakandan
thank you for your update, it works perfectly

Roberto Guerzoni

NK Neelakandan Kannan Syncfusion Team September 4, 2014 04:12 AM UTC

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to hear from you. Please let me know if you want further assistance on this.

Regards,

Neelakandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon