We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Draggable Widgets

Hi,

I want to implement dash board to display the reports using Draggable widgest so that user can change the locations of reports ,is this possible using sync-fusion controls , if yes ,can you send me sample project using visual studio mvc.

8 Replies

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 5, 2014 02:07 PM UTC

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Yes, it is possible to change the location of reports using our Draggable widget. We have prepared a simple sample in MVC. Could you please check with the following sample?

Sample location: Draggable sample

In the above sample instead of using reports we have just shown elements. Could you please tell us whether you are expecting like this? Or if we have misunderstood your requirement please get back to us we will be happy to assist you.

Please let us know if you have further queries

Regards

HariKrishnan

RR Rakhesh Rao August 6, 2014 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Hariskrishna,

thank you for reply , it seems to be good and fulfill my requirement , i need some changes like below example
http://mvc.jdash.net/dashboard/index/2134

in our case the icons for each widget. i need a sample same like above example. if its possible can you send me sample example.

thanks in advance.

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 8, 2014 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for the update.

We are trying to achieve your requirement (“shown in the link”) as a custom sample. We have logged a custom sample task for this and working on this. We will update you with further details along with the sample in three business days (13th August).

Please let us know if you have any queries

Regards

HariKrishnan.

RR Rakhesh Rao August 9, 2014 04:42 AM UTC

Hi HariKrishna,

thank you for your reply , no problem we will wait.

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 13, 2014 02:45 PM UTC

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for your patience.

We have prepared a custom sample based on your requirement, in which the Draggable elements will automatically dropped back to its original position if dropped other than the container or valid droppable area. Could you please check the sample from the following location?

Sample Location: Draggable Sample

Is this fulfills your requirement? Or you expecting exactly as the dashboard application layout provided in the link that you have provided? Please provide us this information.

Regards

HariKrishnan.

RR Rakhesh Rao August 14, 2014 07:01 AM UTC

Hi HariKrishnan,

thank you for your reply, but we need sample same as link provided by us, they are showing all the views in the horizontal scrollable list and when user drags and drop into the layout it will enlarges its size and they provided three options for each widget,edit and close , when user clicks on the edit it will calls the respective controllers and shows the data in the widget. user can drag and drops "N" numbers of widgets into the layout.
is it possible to provide you same sample , if yes can send it.

RR Rakhesh Rao August 26, 2014 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Harikrishnan,

last my comments were posted on Aug 14th 2014 ,are you preparing sample for us ? can you reply your comments.

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team September 2, 2014 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Rakesh,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

A support incident to track the status of this forum has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

HariKrishnan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon