We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Filter shows display value than display member when grid is empty

Dear Support Team,

I am using GridDataBoundGridFilterBarExt with Syncfusion version 11.3.0.30. We have few columns, where DataSource is used for the filter to operate on that colum i.e DisplayMember vs ValueId.

Product Behavior:
I have a tree control and a GDBC grid control in a form. On the left the user can select tree nodes which results in right side grid to change its data. But the filter criteria remains same across tree node selection.
The user can select a root node, apply some filter on the right side grid and then navigate to a different tree node still be able to see the same filter but the grid reflects the data applied to that tree node.

Problem:
When the filter is applied on such columns where displaymember needs to be filtered on, the filter value in the cell shows the selected Text from drop down. Thus the grid also shows the filtered data. But when a filter is applied in the same column which results in an empty grid (invalid filter criteria) then drop down cell value in filter shows a value id or number than a display member.

Please refer to the attached screen shots.

Thanks

Attachment: Screenshots_16d6375e.zip

1 Reply

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team July 22, 2014 03:43 AM UTC

Hi Shailesh,

Thank you for update.

We will update details for your reported query in that incident 127491. Please refer the incident for better follow up. also We suggest you to logon your Direct trac account with your username and password to view your incidents.

Here is the link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents/127491

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Muthukumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon