We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Javascript chart legendItem click event cancel

Created on 7/14/2014 10:31:59 AM by: Tanay Tiwari

Hi ,

I am using the javascript ejchart control .

Currently i am facing an issue in suppressing the legendItemClick event on legend click.

Can you please provide support on this about how to suppress the event.

Regards,

Tanay Tiwari

7 Replies

AB Akbar Basha K M Syncfusion Team July 16, 2014 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Tany,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.
As similar query has been asked incident no 127308. so, We suggest you to follow up this incident for this solution 

Thanks,
Akbar Basha KM.

CC Chris Campbell February 3, 2015 04:25 PM UTC

Where can I find information related to incident number 127308?

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team February 4, 2015 07:16 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused,

You are supposed to create a Direct Trac incident from our Syncfusion website if you wish to follow up any certain query using the below link, so that you will be getting the incident ID under your account and this cannot be viewed by any other customers. So, the incident id 127308 cannot be viewable to you since this is under another customer’s account.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

And also, we would like to answer to the initial query reported by Tanay Tiwari and it is as follows,

Query : I want to disable the chart legend Click functionality

Response: You can achieve your requirement by using “legendItemClick” event as follows:

Code snippet [JS]:

legendItemClick: "onlegenditemclick",

function onlegenditemclick(sender) {

sender.Data.Series.visibility="hidden";                                 

}

We have prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location:

Sample : stackingbar.zip

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,

Jayavigneshwaran

CC Chris Campbell February 4, 2015 04:22 PM UTC

I was expecting to be using the cancel property of the event argument but this having the same effect of leaving the series displayed.

Thank you!

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team February 5, 2015 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

We have found that “sender.cancel argument in chart event is not working properly” and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Thanks,

Jayavigneshwaran

JC jenifer colt May 11, 2015 09:19 AM UTC

Hi, I don’t know the exact solution for it, but In ouroffice, we generally prefer koolchart for javascript charts, HTML 5 charts, Pie charts etc.

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team May 12, 2015 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Jenifer,
Thanks for you update.
We have analyzed your query. But from this we can’t found out your exact requirement. So kindly revert back us with more details about this. So that we can provide you an appropriate solution sooner.

Thanks,
Jayavigneshwaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon