We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Movable Radial Menu

I'am working on a new Project which uses Radial Menu. I've tried to move radial menu as Windows 8 as however it did not work. I couldn't find any sample. Is it possible to drag and drop radial menu on wp8 Project ? Thanks

6 Replies

BB Beray Bentesen July 15, 2014 02:23 AM UTC

In addition to this,  When I try to drag while holding down application crashes.

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team July 15, 2014 06:18 PM UTC

Hi Beray,

We are able to reproduce the crash in SfRadialMenu while dragging. We have logged bug report and fix will be available in our upcoming 2014 volume 2 Service pack release and we do not have any option to move RadialMenu in windows phone, hence we have prepared a sample that tries to meet your requirement 'Dragging RadialMenu in windows phone'. 

Please find the sample in below link,

We kindly request you to visit our website periodically for updates regading releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

BB Beray Bentesen replied to Vignesh V July 15, 2014 07:19 PM UTC

Hi Beray,

We are able to reproduce the crash in SfRadialMenu while dragging. We have logged bug report and fix will be available in our upcoming 2014 volume 2 Service pack release and we do not have any option to move RadialMenu in windows phone, hence we have prepared a sample that tries to meet your requirement 'Dragging RadialMenu in windows phone'. 

Please find the sample in below link,

We kindly request you to visit our website periodically for updates regading releases.

Regards,
Vignesh V

App is still crashing. I could not understand differences between my app and yours. I've seen codes about moving but not working ...

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team July 16, 2014 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Beray,

We are able to reproduce the crash issue and fix for the crash will be available in our upcoming 2014 volume 2 Service pack release and we have just provided the sample of codes on how SfRadialMenu can be dragged. This can be used after receiving the fix.

Regards,
Vignesh V

BB Beray Bentesen replied to Vignesh V July 16, 2014 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Beray,

We are able to reproduce the crash issue and fix for the crash will be available in our upcoming 2014 volume 2 Service pack release and we have just provided the sample of codes on how SfRadialMenu can be dragged. This can be used after receiving the fix.

Regards,
Vignesh V

When the update will be released ? Is it possible within 1 month ?

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team July 17, 2014 03:42 AM UTC

Hi Beray,

We would like to inform that the 2014 volume 2 Service pack is expected to be available by the end of July 2014. We request you to visit our website periodically for updates regarding releases.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon