We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

LightSwitch HTML Client - styles override issue

Does anyone know what stylesheets should I include in order to use EJ charts in a Visual Studio 2013 LightSwitch HTML Client App, without messing up with the ones from Microsoft? bootstrap.css is overriding some core styles for my theme.

5 Replies

RJ Rekha J Syncfusion Team July 9, 2014 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Essential Javascript Chart does not need stylesheets to create chart. But it requires script files such as (“jQuery”(version 1.9 or higher), “jquery-globalize”), “ej.chart.min” and “ej.common.all.min” for adding only Essential Chart.

We have created a simple sample for creating chart in a Light Switch client application.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files2.syncfusion.com/dtsupport/directtrac/127055/LSChartApp137015223.zip

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Rekha.

NL Nicolas Lope de Barrios July 9, 2014 03:10 PM UTC

Thank you Rekha, the Support team emailed me the same LS solution regarding another issue. I must say, they have included this stylesheets in default.htm: default.css, bootstrat.min.css and default-responsive.css. However, commenting those lines apparently does not change the way the chart looks.

Regards.

RJ Rekha J Syncfusion Team July 10, 2014 05:29 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your update.

Essential Javascript Charts does need stylesheets to create chart. It requires only script files to render in the page.We suggest you to use only the script files for render the chart in your page.

Regards,

Rekha.

KY Kyaw replied to Rekha J April 7, 2018 09:22 PM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your update.

Essential Javascript Charts does need stylesheets to create chart. It requires only script files to render in the page.We suggest you to use only the script files for render the chart in your page.

Regards,

Rekha.

want to try 

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team April 9, 2018 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

We have already provided a simple sample for creating chart in a light switch client application. 

Please find the sample from the below link, 

If this sample doesn’t meet your requirement, Kindly revert us with more detail about the requirement in chart. So that we can provide you the solution sooner.  

Thanks, 
Baby. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon