We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Infinite paint cycle with TreeViewAdv with horizontal scollbar

2.0.2.1 beta If you position a TreeViewAdv window so that it has a horizontal scrollbar and then delete every node in the tree, the control goes into an infinite paint cycle (thereby eating 100% CPU). Attached is a slightly modified version of your TreeViewAdvDragDrop example that you can use to see the problem. I simply added an event handler for keydown with delete. Build and run the example. Position the window has small as it can horizontally so that it displays a scrollbar. Delete every node. TreeViewAdv_InfinitePaintLoop_271.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 12, 2004 08:15 PM UTC

Hi John, Thanks for bringing this to our attention and also for the sample. I could observe the above mentioned problem here, and have notified the development team about this. I have also updated your DirectTrac incident #9840. In future please address all your issues through DirectTrac as far as possible, since it is the best way to receive support. We appreciate your cooperation and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon