We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Infinite paint cycle with TreeViewAdv with horizontal scollbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11689 Mar 12,2004 02:39 PM Mar 12,2004 03:15 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
John Freeborg
Asked On March 12, 2004 02:39 PM

2.0.2.1 beta If you position a TreeViewAdv window so that it has a horizontal scrollbar and then delete every node in the tree, the control goes into an infinite paint cycle (thereby eating 100% CPU). Attached is a slightly modified version of your TreeViewAdvDragDrop example that you can use to see the problem. I simply added an event handler for keydown with delete. Build and run the example. Position the window has small as it can horizontally so that it displays a scrollbar. Delete every node. TreeViewAdv_InfinitePaintLoop_271.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 12, 2004 03:15 PM

Hi John, Thanks for bringing this to our attention and also for the sample. I could observe the above mentioned problem here, and have notified the development team about this. I have also updated your DirectTrac incident #9840. In future please address all your issues through DirectTrac as far as possible, since it is the best way to receive support. We appreciate your cooperation and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;