We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems with Grid NO-CLASSICS

- First problem:

my grid:

When I group:

I lose my columns format ....

<script type="text/javascript">

function loadCulture(args) {

Globalize.culture("es-ES");

}

ej.Grid.localization["es-ES"] = {

EmptyRecord: "No existen Hojas para mostrar",

GroupDropArea: "Arrastra una columna aquí para agrupar",

GroupCaptionFormat: "Hojas",

};

ej.Pager.localization["es-ES"] = {

pagerInfo: "{0} de {1} páginas ({2} Hojas)"

};

</script>

//////////

//////////

.SummaryRow(row =>
        {
            row.ShowCaptionSummary(true).ShowTotalSummary(true).Title("Suma").SummaryColumns(col => { col.SummaryType(SummaryType.Sum).Format("{0:C0}").DisplayColumn("ImporteTotal").DataMember("ImporteTotal").Add(); }).Add();
            row.ShowCaptionSummary(false).ShowTotalSummary(true).Title("Media").SummaryColumns(col => { col.SummaryType(SummaryType.Average).Format("{0:C}").DisplayColumn("ImporteTotal").DataMember("ImporteTotal").Add(); }).Add();
    })
    .Columns(col =>
    {
        col.Field("TaxiMatricula").HeaderText("Matrícula").Width(90).AllowFiltering(false).Add();
        col.Field("UsuarioNombre").HeaderText("Conductor").Width(140).Add();
        col.Field("TurnoDescripcion").HeaderText("Turno").Width(80).Add();
        col.Field("Fecha").HeaderText("Fecha").Width(120).Format("{0: dddd, dd/MM/yyyy}").Add();
        col.Field("ImporteTotal").HeaderText("Recaudacion").Format("{0:C0}").Width(110).TextAlign(Syncfusion.JavaScript.TextAlign.Right).AllowFiltering(false).Add();
        col.Field("KilometrosTotales").HeaderText("Kilómetros").Format("{0:N0}").Width(100).TextAlign(Syncfusion.JavaScript.TextAlign.Right).Add();
        col.Field("BajadasBandera").HeaderText("B. Band.").Width(80).TextAlign(Syncfusion.JavaScript.TextAlign.Right).AllowFiltering(false).Add();
        col.Field("Observaciones").HeaderText("Observaciones").Width(200).Add();
    })
    .ClientSideEvents(eve => eve.Load("loadCulture").ActionComplete("complete"))
    .Render()

Why???

Can you help me???

- Second problem:

When I push in the filter, the modal dialog comes out shifted to the right and down, never in the right place:

Why??

Can you help me??

4 Replies

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team June 24, 2014 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Jesus

Query #1: “When I group, I lose my columns format

We have analyzed the issue that you have mentioned and suspect that the cause of the issue is  Globalize.culture("es-ES"); to be mentioned within the ActionBegin event of the Grid but not in the load event of the grid.. Please refer the below code snippet.

@(Html.EJ().Grid<OrdersView>("Grid")

. . .

.ClientSideEvents(eve=>eve.ActionBegin("begin"))             

.Render())

<script>

function begin(args) {

Globalize.culture("es-ES");

}

</script>

Query #2: “When I push in the filter, the modal dialog comes out shifted to the right and down, never in the right place

We have analyzed the above issue and suspect that the cause of the issue is if margin-left and position:absolute property is set to the parent element of the grid, the issue is aroused. Please let us know if you have enabled the above properties to the parent of the grid. The provided information will be helpful for us in resolving the issue and providing you the solution as early as possible.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ragavee U S

JS Jesus Sanchez June 24, 2014 04:19 PM UTC

Query #1: SOLVED!!!!! Thanks.

Query #2: 
That is probably the problem you mention: enabled the above properties to the parent of the grid, but ..... If so, how I fix the problem?. I have added the source html code of the page generated by my App.net MVC

Other question:
This not work:
    .SummaryRow(row =>
    {
        row.ShowCaptionSummary(true).ShowTotalSummary(true).Title("Suma").SummaryColumns(col => col.SummaryType(Syncfusion.JavaScript.SummaryType.Sum).Format("{0:C0}").DisplayColumn("ImporteTotal").DataMember("ImporteTotal").Add()).Add();
        row.ShowCaptionSummary(true).ShowTotalSummary(true).Title("Media").SummaryColumns(col => col.SummaryType(Syncfusion.JavaScript.SummaryType.Average).Format("{0:C}").DisplayColumn("ImporteTotal").DataMember("ImporteTotal").Add()).Add();
    })

Don´t show 2 colums sumaryrows in ShowCaptionSummary(true), why???
Can you help me??
Thanks.

Attachment: TaxiMetro__Consulta_[Hojas]_41709f20.rar

JS Jesus Sanchez June 24, 2014 05:20 PM UTC

Other question ...

My grid:

My SummaryRow:

.SummaryRow(row => row.ShowCaptionSummary(true).ShowTotalSummary(true).Title("Suma").SummaryColumns(col => col.SummaryType(Syncfusion.JavaScript.SummaryType.Sum).Format("{0:C0}").DisplayColumn("Importe").DataMember("Importe").Add()).Add())

Then I group, for exmple by 'Matricula', then ....

You observe that ShowTotalSummary(true) 'Importe', It appears bellow 'Kilometros' and not 'Importe' that is where should appear ... error?? Why??

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team June 25, 2014 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Jesus,

We have noticed that you have asked the same query in incident #125528. and hence we have provided the response for this query in that incident. Please refer the incident #125528 for better follow-up.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon