We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Changing the button style of DomainUpDown Control

Hi,

I am using sfDomainUpDown control in my app. Is there a way that we can apply any other custom styling to the control apart from just changing the accesnt color like changing the Up-Down button size or Glyph etc.

Regards
Shivkanwer Singh

3 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team June 24, 2014 01:35 PM UTC

Hi Shivkanwer,

We have prepared a sample that tries to meet your requirement 'Modifying style of Updown buttons'. In the sample we have editted style of SfDomainUpDown and changed updown glyph.

Please find the sample in below link,

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

SS Shivkanwer Singh Sidhu June 24, 2014 05:37 PM UTC

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have one more query: Is there any documentation/Link available that contains the default styles used by various Syncfusion Controls (like msdn documentation for default styles for GridView, ListView etc.) as this could be very helpful for developers. Usually if we right click a control in Visual Studio we can get its default style but I have noticed thats not the case for SF Controls.

Regards 
Shivkanwer Singh  

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team June 27, 2014 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Shivkanwer,

Thanks for your feedback.

We currently do not have any documentation or support to create style through VisualStudio. But we have added your requirement to our feature request list and we kindly request you to visit our website periodically for feature updates.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon