We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to put chart custom palette with conditions

please follow this link

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24358736/how-to-put-syncfusion-win-phone-chart-custom-palette-with-conditions

1 Reply

MA Mohammed Azarudeen Syncfusion Team June 24, 2014 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Mayank,

Query: AdormentsInfo Cut off from right edge of my chart.

We have analyzed your requirement and you can achieve your requirement by setting PlotOffset property for the chart axis as below

Code Snippet[C#]:

<chart:NumericalAxis PlotOffset="20"/>

Query: I want to add a line at value of 65.It's a single value so I don't want to create a item source for it

You can achieve your requirement by setting striplines for the chart axis as below

CodeSnippet[C#]:

<chart:NumericalAxis PlotOffset="20">

<chart:NumericalAxis.StripLines>

<chart:ChartStripLine IsPixelWidth="False"  

LabelAngle="0"

RepeatUntil="0"

Start="65"

Width="0.3"                                                                                     

Background="Red" />

</chart:NumericalAxis.StripLines>

</chart:NumericalAxis>

Query: I want to show data based on three conditions and I want to show bars in three different colors each for a condition.

You can add the condition in Chart Series ColorModel converter and we can return custom brush color based on condition.

We have prepared a sample based on all thee queries and the sample can be downloaded from the following location:

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Mohammed Azarudeen.

Attachment: WindowsPhone_a22135c5.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon