We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBoundGrid refresh

My application is a MDI form and I have the GridDataBoundGrid in one of my child forms. The grid contains a lot of data(complex data) and when I comute between the child forms of my application and come back to the form which contains the grid, the grid sometimes doesn't redraw anymore (i can see the form under current form). I descovered that when I press on the header of a column( I guessed where is the column header because i couldn't see where the header was) and the grid sorts the data then redraws itself. I'm interested to findout what events are called when i press the column headers that force the redrawing of the grid to call that events when I comute between the child forms. Thank you.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 12, 2004 02:54 PM UTC

You might try setting the focus to the grid and then calling refresh. grid.Focus(); grid.Refresh(); You might also need to mak eteh grid teh active control. this.ActiveControl = this.grid;//here this is the form

IB Ionut Balas March 12, 2004 07:36 PM UTC

I've applied all three code lines. It seems to work for now. Thank you again.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon