We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom ChartPie

I want to get this ChartPie, with the effect shadow in the border of the graphic and the same diffuse fonts...

Thanks

Attachment: ChartPie_1c558f0e.rar

5 Replies

RJ Rekha J Syncfusion Team June 13, 2014 11:58 AM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your requirement and we suggest you to use “PieType” property of chart series for set shadow effect in the border of pie chart and we have created a simple sample and it can be downloaded from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/sample1989120995.zip

Please refer the code snippet to achieve this.

<code>

[CS]

//to set shadow effect in border of chart.

chartModel.Series[0].ConfigItems.PieItem.PieType = ChartPieType.OutSide;

//to set the font with y value

series1.Styles[0].Text = string.Format("{0}%", series1.Points[0].YValues[0]);

series1.Styles[1].Text = string.Format("{0}%", series1.Points[1].YValues[0]);

series1.Styles[2].Text = string.Format("{0}%", series1.Points[2].YValues[0]);

series1.Styles[3].Text = string.Format("{0}%", series1.Points[3].YValues[0]);

series1.Styles[4].Text = string.Format("{0}%", series1.Points[4].YValues[0]);

//to set size of font in pie chart

series1.Style.Font.Size = 20;

</code>

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Rekha.

JS Jesus Sanchez June 13, 2014 02:47 PM UTC

This example had already seen it. My problem is that I don't want to use ASP.net MVC CLASSIC I want to do with ASP.net MVC non-Classic, can you get the same shaded effect in the border?

Can you help me??

Thanks

RJ Rekha J Syncfusion Team June 17, 2014 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for your update.

Currently we don’t have support to set the shadow effect on border of pie chart. We have added it to our feature request list. We will consider this feature in any of our upcoming release, you can check our Syncfusion website for this.

Please let us know if you have any concern,

Regards,

Rekha.

JS Jesus Sanchez June 17, 2014 03:56 PM UTC

Thanks.

RJ Rekha J Syncfusion Team June 20, 2014 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Thank you for the response,As mentioned in our previous update you can check our website for this implementation.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Rekha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon