We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ExportToExcel in ASP .Net MVC Grid

Hi 

I currently upgraded my Syncfusion version to  12.1.0.49.  I now found the new Grid does not have ExportToExcel and ExportToPdf function which is included in the classic version. Could you let me know how to implmenet these functions in new Grid version?

Thanks

Jing

3 Replies

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team June 11, 2014 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Jing Ling,

The Exporting grid to PDF, Excel and Word feature is currently not available in our new ASP.Net MVC Grid Control. We have already logged “To provide support for Export - Word, Excel, PDF in Grid.” as a feature request and it can be tracked through our Features Management System.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/features/JS-1265

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

JL Jing Ling replied to Madhu Sudhanan P June 11, 2014 09:58 PM UTC

Hi Jing Ling,

The Exporting grid to PDF, Excel and Word feature is currently not available in our new ASP.Net MVC Grid Control. We have already logged “To provide support for Export - Word, Excel, PDF in Grid.” as a feature request and it can be tracked through our Features Management System.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/features/JS-1265

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

Hi Madhu Sudhanan. P

Thanks for replying. The Export function is very important for our project and we cannot release our new syncfusion project without this functionality. Could you let me know when this feature will be included in the future syncfusion release?

Thanks

Jing

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team June 12, 2014 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Jing Ling

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Currently we are working on this feature “To provide support for Export - Word, Excel, PDF in Grid.” with high priority. This feature will be available in our Volume 3, 2014 release at the end of August Month.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon