We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem using the select record check box template

I am using the check row button template on a gridgroupingcontrol which is also using frozen rows and columns.

When you scroll to the bottom of the table and then check a row after a short delay the display is returned to the top of table as if the table is refreshed but I cannot see what is causing this. if you have a large table this is completely annoying as you have to scroll back down to the bottom of the table again.

Is there an event or other element triggering that I am unaware of that would cause this behaviour ?

1 Reply

SS Satheeskumar S Syncfusion Team June 13, 2014 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Graham,

We deeply regret about the inconvenience caused.

We have analyzed you requirement of need to maintain selected records visibility in grid with frozen columns/rows. The requirement can be achieved without frozen column/row, since in this case normal scrollbar will be created and we can use Jquery method “ScrollIntoView” to display the last selected record into visible view.  But with frozen row/column, selecting record with Checkbox click leads full postback to refresh the grid which causes to lose frozen columns/rows and we were unable to achieve your requirement. As per our current grid architecture, it is not feasible to achieve the mentioned requirement.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Satheeskumar S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon