We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problem using the select record check box template

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

116573 Jun 10,2014 07:08 PM Jun 13,2014 08:49 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Graham Gardner
Asked On June 10, 2014 07:08 PM

I am using the check row button template on a gridgroupingcontrol which is also using frozen rows and columns.

When you scroll to the bottom of the table and then check a row after a short delay the display is returned to the top of table as if the table is refreshed but I cannot see what is causing this. if you have a large table this is completely annoying as you have to scroll back down to the bottom of the table again.

Is there an event or other element triggering that I am unaware of that would cause this behaviour ?

Satheeskumar S [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 13, 2014 08:49 AM

Hi Graham,

We deeply regret about the inconvenience caused.

We have analyzed you requirement of need to maintain selected records visibility in grid with frozen columns/rows. The requirement can be achieved without frozen column/row, since in this case normal scrollbar will be created and we can use Jquery method “ScrollIntoView” to display the last selected record into visible view.  But with frozen row/column, selecting record with Checkbox click leads full postback to refresh the grid which causes to lose frozen columns/rows and we were unable to achieve your requirement. As per our current grid architecture, it is not feasible to achieve the mentioned requirement.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Satheeskumar S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;