We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How can i recover Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Mvc, Version=10.234.0.75?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

116562 Jun 10,2014 03:16 AM Jun 13,2014 03:23 AM ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 1
Tags: Grid
ilayaraja
Asked On June 10, 2014 03:16 AM

I can't Reproduce this issue how can i  recover
Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Mvc, Version=10.234.0.75, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Prabhu Sarvesan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 13, 2014 03:23 AM

Hi Ilayaraja,

Thanks for your interest Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your issue and suspect that the cause of issue is due to the required dll’s are not referenced properly to project. So could you please ensure the below steps to avoid this issue,

1) Ensure whether appropriate Essential studio version assemblies are referred to project and also please clear the bin folder if you have any dll inside.

2) Ensure whether the referenced assembly version is mentioned in Web.config file.

Please get back to us if still could not resolve you reported issue.

Regards,

Prabhu Sarvesan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;