We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change AllDay string

Hi,

How can i change the AllDay string to another one !

Thank you,

9 Replies

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team June 3, 2014 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Abdelhamid

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently we don’t have the support to change the “All day” string in the Schedule control. But we are able to achieve your requirement in the sample level. We are analyzing on this query and we will let you know the status of this in two business days (Jun 8, 2014).

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Nijamudeen M

AB Abdelhamid June 3, 2014 09:11 AM UTC

Thank you for your answer. I hide this feature because i wasn't able to localize it. 

But i have another issue for the moment, i can't detect the event when slide the calendar (navigate) without using the navigation button.

Thanks, 

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team June 4, 2014 02:56 PM UTC

Hi Abdelhamid, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have logged an issue report for “All Day text not localized”. We will fix this issue and the fix will be available in our upcoming Volume 2, 2014 release.

Regarding navigation event:

As of now we don’t have any specific events to listen the navigation in our SfSchedule control. Could you please confirm us that your query is related with SfSchedule or SfCalander control? So that we can analyze further on your requirement and provide you a possible solution.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Nijamudeen M.

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team July 11, 2014 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Selvakumar,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Vol 2 2014 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link:

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/announcements/116964

By adding respective value for the string in this resource file “Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WPF.resx” the required text can be localized. Please find the respective sample in the attachment.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M.

Attachment: Localization_7a5a7302.zip

AM Amenti replied to Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman December 12, 2014 08:07 PM UTC

Hi Selvakumar,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Vol 2 2014 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link:

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/announcements/116964

By adding respective value for the string in this resource file “Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WPF.resx” the required text can be localized. Please find the respective sample in the attachment.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M.

Attachment: Localization_7a5a7302.zip

Hi,

as I see it you did fix this for WPF but this post is filed unter WinRT. I'm trying to translate the All day string in WinRT and did not have much luck. Is this possible at all?

Thanks in advance.

HM Holger Mester March 9, 2015 12:37 PM UTC

Hello,
I want to report that "AllDay" is not localized. Also "Today" in DatePicker.

HM Holger Mester March 9, 2015 12:41 PM UTC

Attach image

HM Holger Mester replied to Holger Mester March 9, 2015 12:43 PM UTC

Attach image

I'm so sorry: I attached an image but it is not displayed.

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 10, 2015 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Holger

Thanks for using syncfusion product

Regarding”AllDay and Today are not localized”

As we have mentioned previously in this thread, that by adding the respective value for the string in the resource file “fr-fr.resx” of the project, the required text can be localized.

For your reference we have prepared a sample to “Localize AllDay and Today” by adding the resource file “fr-fr.resx”. Please find the below sample link.

SampleLink: Localization_WinRT.zip

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Vigneshkumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon