We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How many Forms are there in syncfusion windows forms controls how can i use those??

I found 16 types of Forms in syncfusion windows.
Actually i need to know about Tile Layout Editor Form..
it is giving some thing like Constructor is not found like that error...

3 Replies

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team June 3, 2014 06:04 AM UTC

Hi Narry,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Product.

We would like to let you know that your we not able to clearly understand your query related to Tile layout editor form. So can you please provide us some additional details with a sample or a snap shot about if possible so that we can work on it and provide you a better solution.

Regards,
R.Senthil kumaran

NA Narry June 3, 2014 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Senthil Kumaran Rajan,

i would like to use TileLayoutEditorForm for creating a DashBoard to my application.
how can i create form??
I had error like as in this image...
thanks in advance

Attachment: TileLayoutEditorForm_5ee96375.zip

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team June 4, 2014 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Narry, 

Thanks for your update. 

We would like to let you know that TileEditorForm has been implemented for getting the Tile GroupCollections and the Tiles for TileLayout Control. There is no support implemented for using this TileEditor form as a Standard normal usage. It is not meant for the general purpose and currenty in Windows Forms we have RibbonForm, Office2007Form, Office2010Form and MetroForm that can been implemented for general purpose. We recommend to make use of it. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns, 

Regards,

R.Senthil kumaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon