We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Want to Save the Schema which I arranged in the Pivot Grid

Hi

I am working with windows form pivot grid. I assigned data table as item sources to the grid. I analysis the data by many scenario using drag and drop features. I want to save that formatted view in my system and Reload it whenever I want that format again.

I searched in the web for my requirement and found option having only in the WPF serialization. How to use this feature in Windows form pivot grid?

Please send the sample application.

Regards

T.Ashokraj

5 Replies

MS Maniratheenam Sehar Syncfusion Team May 26, 2014 10:00 AM UTC

Hi T.Ashokraj,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know that the mentioned query has already been locked as an feature. If you are interested  to get details about the feature update in our coming release, then we request you to kindly create an Direct Trac incident to help you a lot.

Please let us know, if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

ManiRatheenam S

AS Ashokraj June 3, 2014 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Maniratheenam Sehar
          Thanks for your Update
May i know when new version will be release ?

Regards
T.Ashokraj

NK Neelakandan Kannan Syncfusion Team June 4, 2014 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Ashokraj,

Thanks for your updates.

Our Volume 2 will be released on End of June 2014.

Actually We have not included your reported scenario in our Volume 2  Roadmap. If you create an incident for this scenario, We will lock your query.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Neelakandan

AS Ashokraj June 4, 2014 05:36 AM UTC

Hi

I Created an incident for my requirement. Incident No is 125069. plz include my requirement in upcoming release

Thanks & Regards

T.Ashokraj

NK Neelakandan Kannan Syncfusion Team June 4, 2014 05:53 AM UTC

Hi Ashokraj,

Thanks for your update.

Please follow that  incident for further information.

Regards,

Neelakandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon