We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Button with out Image / IsSmallImageVisible / IsLargeImageVisible

I am with a company called SFREP. We are currently testing different Ribbon Controls for use with the newest version of our main application. We are highly considering purchasing the Syncfusion software, but we have ran into an issue. 

There doesn't seem to be a way to get a standard RibbonButton without an image. There are a couple of places where we need a text only button. It seems to me that the IsSmallImageVisible and IsLargeImageVisible properties could be used to remove the image from the button but they have no effect. 

There was a similar post from 2012 regarding the DropDownButton, which I assume has been replaced with the SplitButton, which works the way it should - no image. So what about the RibbonButton?

The attachment shows both the SplitButton and the RibbonButton, both of which have the Is[Image]Visible properties set to false.

Attachment: buttonimage_347cfffe.zip

3 Replies

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team May 19, 2014 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Tyler,

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Muthukumar A

TM Tyler McKinney May 19, 2014 06:26 PM UTC

Is there any kind of time frame on when this fix will be available?

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team May 22, 2014 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Tyler,

This fix will included in our next main release Volume 2 which will be planned to release on June,2014.

Please let us know in case of further assistance needed.

Regards,
Muthukumar A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon