We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to hide a node?

I am creating a new node for a palette.  The node is a group which contains several child nodes.  I would like one of the children to be hidden by default.  I've attempted to use Node.Visible = false to hide the node.  When the palette renders, the node is visible.

I've attempted the same thing with a simple node (i.e., not part of a group) in a diagram, instead of a palette.  Node.Visible is set to false, but the node still displays.

Maybe I am using the wrong property, or don't understand how to use the property.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

1 Reply

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 16, 2014 03:38 PM UTC

Hi Jeff

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the issue “issue with node visibility property”, we have created an incident 125119 for this reported issue. We will assist you through incident under your Direct Trac account. 

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link: 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon