We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with DataPagerExt in WPF

I am unable to create a new thread on this Forum under the WPF section - problem selecting from the Control Combobox, so I'll try posting this issue here:

I'm using a DataPagerExt attached to a GridDataControl in WPF and am having problems getting the PageCount set properly. First - is there a mode in which the DataPager can calculate the PageCount and show the proper number of pages on the control itself, or do I have to set PageCount programmatically? I'm thinking, if I can tell the DataPager the total number of items and pageSize, then it should be able to set the number of pages to show. I see in the code example (OnDemandPagingDemo_2010), the pageCount is set programmatically, but when I try to set it dynamically (because it can change depending on other context and events), I don't see the new pageCount values until I start going back and/or forward in the pages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike           

1 Reply

JS Jayapradha S Syncfusion Team May 19, 2014 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Mike,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We analyzed your query and we don’t have support to change the PageCount and pageSize dynamically in DataPagerExt.  In our SfDataPager control, we have provided the support to change the change the PageCount and pageSize dynamically.

Please refer the below attached sample and UG document link.

UG Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/sfdatagrid/default.htm#!documents/ondemandpaging.htm

Regards,

Jayapradha S

Attachment: CS_41270eab.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon