We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to allow overidding to dll of syncfusion in shard hosting server

Hello Sir,
    I am stuck in an issue. I have a diagram web control and to use this diagram web control i have added Following 5 dlls. 

<add assembly=Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44">
<add assembly="Syncfusion.Core, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609B4D040F6B4" />
<add assembly="Syncfusion.Shared.Base, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44C89" />
<add assembly="Syncfusion.Diagram.Base, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />
<add assembly="Syncfusion.Chart.Web, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44C89" />
<add assembly="Syncfusion.Chart.Base, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44C89" />
<add assembly="Syncfusion.Tools.Web, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44C89" />
<add assembly="Syncfusion.Diagram.Web, Version=11.4400.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44C89" />

All these runs very well on my localHost but as i put it on hosting server it gives me the following error

Inheritance security rules violated while overriding member: 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Model.System.Runtime.Serialization.ISerializable.GetObjectData(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)'. Security accessibility of the overriding method must match the security accessibility of the method being overriden.

Source Error: 

Line 29:                                 
Line 30:                              
Line 31:                                     <syncfusion:diagramwebcontrol id="DiagramWebControl1" runat="server" 

Can you tell me what is the problem. I have shared window hosting

3 Replies

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 12, 2014 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Muneeb,

Thanks for your update.

It seems the reported issue to be the security related issue and it is due to the medium trust level of ASP.NET web-application requires the application’s code to be security transparent. The problem is that GetObjectData() method required to implement ISearializable interface which is marked with a SecurityCritical attribute, and it "breaks" the transparency for the whole assembly. We suggest you to add the below attributes to the Assembly.info file of your project.

Here is the code:

[assembly: SecurityRules(SecurityRuleSet.Level1)]

[assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

MA Muneeb Ahmed May 12, 2014 03:10 PM UTC

I have added your suggested line in Assembly Info.cs But still giving me the same error. I am using ftp to deploy on web server

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 14, 2014 04:11 AM UTC

Hi Muneeb,

Thanks for your update.

Currently, the issue reported by you has been suspected to be a defect. Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this issue.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
<
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard>

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon