We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GroupBar with 2003 look an custom colors

Is there no way to alter the colors of the GroupBar control when it has the 2003 visual style?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 12, 2004 09:01 PM UTC

Hi Sigurdur, Presently the Office2003 VisualStyle lets you display the GroupBar only with a blue gradient background just like MS Office 2003 applications. However, we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SG Sigurdur G. Gunnarsson March 13, 2004 10:12 AM UTC

That would be great since the graphic designers made a custom color scheme for the application I''m making and this control now sticks out like a sore thumb :P Could I perfectly emulate the 2003 look (but with different colors) by using the ProvideGroupBarItemBrush event ? Anyway it would be great to have access to the colors that are used in the 2003 visual style, even if they are made protected.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 16, 2004 07:17 PM UTC

Hi Sigurdur, I am afraid, it is not possible to do so using the ProvideGroupBarItemBrush event in the present implementation of the GroupBar control. However, we will consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon