We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hierarchical grid - Performance of nested table

Hi, I have a hierarchical grid (two levels:parent rows and child rows).
The first cell on the left is the checkbox and if I want I can use checkbox for open the relative parent row (with his child rows).When I use the first checkbox (for open all parent rows and relative child rows) the time for do this is aceptable (for 300 rows about 5 seconds).Also the time to close all is good. The problem is when I have open all (for example I have my 300 rows) and I want close only one parent row (with his child rows):infact sometimes for close only one parent rows I must wait 50/60 seconds and same thing for open the specific parent row when the other are all open. I suppose the problem is that when I want to open or close only one parent row, the grid control do control on all rows and this is really slow..Is there something for open only one parent row and block the control on the entire grid?
Thanks in advance
Andrea

1 Reply

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team May 5, 2014 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared the sample based on your query and we didn’t face such kind of performance issues. Please find sample and video from the following link:

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/Sample-1490367879.zip

Video link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/Video-617055671.zip

Could you please check the above and let us know if we misunderstood your requirement , please update the sample to reproduce the issue or provide more information regarding your requirement so that we can analyze based on that and provide you better solution.

Please try this and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Eswari S

Attachment: Sample_f8fec873.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon