We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issues rendering a button using asp.net mvc (NOT classic version) v12.1500.0.43

Hello,

I am trying to integrate the new asp.net mvc controls v12.1500.0.43 (e.g. @Html.EJ().Button) and I have some problems:

the code that I am using in cshtml page is : @Html.EJ().Button("All").Text("[ALL]").RoundedCorner(true).Size(ButtonSize.Small).ClientSideEvents(eve => { eve.Click("onclick"); }).Render()

I also included @(Html.EJ().ScriptManager()) before the end of the html body tag and ej.web.all.js as a script reference.

The problem is that the script that should be included in the page and should look like: "$(function($){$("#All").ejButton({roundedCorner:true,size:"small",text:"[ALL]",click:"onclick"});});" is not included at all.

Can you please help me with this?

Thank you for your time,
Razvan

5 Replies

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team May 1, 2014 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Razvan,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Change the value of ‘UnobstrusiveJavascriptEnabled’ to “false”, in the web.config file as below to generate the script for Button control,

<add key="UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled" value="false" />

If ‘UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled’ value is set to true some controls not rendering properly or scripts not generated. This is a known issue, and the fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming main release vol 2 2014. If still you face the problem, please get back to us.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,

HariKrishnan.

DM Daniel Mejido NO LONGER WITH COMPANY May 5, 2014 06:35 PM UTC

I'm having very similar issues and would like to know when the next release is scheduled for.

RC Razvan Catrina May 14, 2014 08:50 PM UTC

Hello HariKrishnan,

Thank you for your response. I'll try again and let you know if I still have problems.

Regards,
Razvan

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team May 16, 2014 02:45 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Our upcoming main release vol 2 2014 is expected to be rolled out by the end of June. If you need any assistance please feel free to ask us we will be happy to serve you.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,

HariKrishnan.

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team May 16, 2014 02:46 AM UTC

Hi Razvan,

Thanks for the update. Please get back to us if you have further queries.

Regards,

HariKrishnan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon