We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Merge Ribbon Tabs

Hello,

I am trying to merge a ribbon with the ribbonmegrepanel. Until now every MergeContainer is creating it own Tab in the ribbon control, but I need to merge tabs with the same caption into one (See screenshot attached). Is there any trick to do that? I have found the property MergeAction in the ToolStripTabItem and have played with it, and also the AllowMerge propertys of the ToolStripEx controls are set to true. But none of these propertys changing anything in the behaviour.

I haven't found anything in the KB or online Help about this.

Thanks,

Lorenz

Attachment: mergeribbon_d6425939.zip

1 Reply

AJ Ashwini Jaya Preetha Durai Samy Syncfusion Team April 25, 2014 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Lorenz,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products,
We would like to let you know that currently in ribboncontroladv we do not have tabs with the same name. Due to this behavior when the tabs are merged the tabs get added to the parenet form with the same names and not getting merged if same tab name is encountered. We have made a workaround for achieving your requirement which is available in the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/124154/RibbonControl-1143556664.zip    

Please have the sample and let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Ashwini

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon