We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Design questions

Hi,

I'm trying to make a form with tabs like in the attached screenshot named 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus.png'. I already have it working like in the screenshot named 'Add Geospatial data.png'.
My questions are:
  1. How to align the image and text on the tab to the left, now they are centered.
  2. I also want the first tab to not be at the top, but a bit lower
  3. Inactive tabs should be white and the active tab gray with a white triangle at the end
  4. How to disable a tab, the last two are not yet ready so I want to disable them but they should still be visible.

Thanks,

Paul

Attachment: TabControl_Design_83c571b.zip

3 Replies

AJ Ashwini Jaya Preetha Durai Samy Syncfusion Team April 22, 2014 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Paul Meems,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products,

We would like to let you know that currently we don't have the support for achieving your requirement in TabControlAdv. We would like to let you know that the requirement can be achieved by overriding the tabcontrol and using custom render. Please make use of the attached sample customize according to your requirement. Regarding the image and text alignment, please set the Text alignment property as 'near'. Please have the sample and let us know if it helps you.

Regards,
Ashwini.D

Attachment: TabControlAdv_da14907a.zip

PM Paul Meems May 4, 2014 07:16 PM UTC

Thanks for the sample.
I'm investigating it now and it looks great.
I'll try to adjust it to my needs.

Thanks,

Paul

AJ Ashwini Jaya Preetha Durai Samy Syncfusion Team May 5, 2014 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Paul ,

Thank you for your update,

We are glad to know that our suggestion helped you. 

Please let us know if you have any other concerns,

Regards,
Ashwini.D

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon