We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Online Documentation

Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest release for the ASP .NET controls and can not access your online support documentation.  I was hoping that you could provide some documentation on creating Grids in the latest release of Syncfusion (12.1+).  Thanks.

3 Replies

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team April 17, 2014 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The documentation for ASP.Net MVC Controls is currently in drafting state. And it will be hosted online in two weeks (May 8, 2014).

We will let you know once the documentation for ASP.Net MVC has been hosted.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

DM Daniel Mejido NO LONGER WITH COMPANY replied to Madhu Sudhanan P May 8, 2014 03:35 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The documentation for ASP.Net MVC Controls is currently in drafting state. And it will be hosted online in two weeks (May 8, 2014).

We will let you know once the documentation for ASP.Net MVC has been hosted.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

"The documentation for ASP.Net MVC Controls is currently in drafting state. And it will be hosted online in two weeks (May 8, 2014)."

I was wondering if there was a holdup on the release of the documentation?  I'm in a holding pattern until these resources become available.

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team May 9, 2014 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will update you the status about the ASP.Net MVC Controls documentation on May 19, 2014.

For now we will provide you the Unedited the copy of the document “Steps to include ASP.Net MVC controls in MVC Application”  and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Document Link: MVC-Getting_Started.zip

And also the Unedited copy of the “Getting started document of MVC Grid” and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Document link: Getting_Started_MVC_Grid.zip

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon