We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridSplitter and ColumnDefinition with to Auto

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

116150 Apr 14,2014 09:49 AM Apr 16,2014 08:41 AM WinRT 3
Tags: SfGridSplitter
Thomas Eidloth-Tiemann
Asked On April 14, 2014 09:49 AM

Hi, I define in a grid three columns:

<Grid Grid.Row="1" Background="Black">
            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="125"/>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="25"/>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>
            </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

In the second column I that a GridSplitter:

<input:SfGridSplitter Grid.Column="1" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Background="Transparent"/>

If I run my app I get following UnhandledException: "Value does not fall within the expected range.". When I change the third column width to "*" or a fixed value, no exception occurs.

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 15, 2014 06:25 AM

Hi Thomas,

We are unable to reproduce the issue ‘Unhandled exception occurs with GridSplitter while setting Third column width to Auto’. We have attached a sample in which we tried to reproduce the reported issue.

Sample link: GridSplitterCrash_116150.zip

If the issue persists, please provide us more information or modify the sample to reproduce the issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Vignesh  V

Thomas Eidloth-Tiemann
Replied On April 15, 2014 10:51 AM

Hi Vignesh,
thank you for anwer. Yesterday I have test my xaml with ColumnDefinitions and GridSplitter and always I get unhandled exception. Today I deleted the hole xaml Page and implement a new one with the same ColumnDefinitions and GridSplitter and it works. I don't now it was.

Sorry for the trouble I have made.

Regards,
 Thomas

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 16, 2014 08:41 AM

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your update. Please let us know whether you are in need of any other assistance from us?

Regards,

Vignesh V

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;