We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridSplitter and ColumnDefinition with to Auto

Hi, I define in a grid three columns:

<Grid Grid.Row="1" Background="Black">
            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="125"/>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="25"/>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>
            </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

In the second column I that a GridSplitter:

<input:SfGridSplitter Grid.Column="1" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Background="Transparent"/>

If I run my app I get following UnhandledException: "Value does not fall within the expected range.". When I change the third column width to "*" or a fixed value, no exception occurs.

3 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team April 15, 2014 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Thomas,

We are unable to reproduce the issue ‘Unhandled exception occurs with GridSplitter while setting Third column width to Auto’. We have attached a sample in which we tried to reproduce the reported issue.

Sample link: GridSplitterCrash_116150.zip

If the issue persists, please provide us more information or modify the sample to reproduce the issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Vignesh  V

TE Thomas Eidloth-Tiemann April 15, 2014 02:51 PM UTC

Hi Vignesh,
thank you for anwer. Yesterday I have test my xaml with ColumnDefinitions and GridSplitter and always I get unhandled exception. Today I deleted the hole xaml Page and implement a new one with the same ColumnDefinitions and GridSplitter and it works. I don't now it was.

Sorry for the trouble I have made.

Regards,
 Thomas

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team April 16, 2014 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your update. Please let us know whether you are in need of any other assistance from us?

Regards,

Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon