We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exceptions for recurrence

Hello, thanks for all the help you've provided on this forum.

I have a question about recurrence with the Schedule control. Is there any support for the exceptions to recurrence rules? So that I can edit and change the time or other properties of a single appointment occurrence in a series of recurring appointments?

Thanks!

3 Replies

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team April 10, 2014 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Based on your information, we suspect that your requirement is to modify the single occurrence in a series using the Recurrence Rule of the appointment. But currently, we do not have such a support to modify the single occurrence.

At the same time, your requirement can be achieved by using Appointment Editor of Schedule. With the help of "Open One" option in recurrence appointment's context menu (i.e. click on any recurrence appointment to view the recurrence context menu), the properties of single occurrence in a series can be modified.

If the above provided information does not meet your scenario, please revert back with some more information regarding your requirement, so that we can provide you the better solution.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Jeyasri M

TJ Timothy J Eicher April 11, 2014 03:47 PM UTC

So if I understand correctly, the UI allows you to edit a single occurrence of a series, but there's no way to save or load this information?

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team April 14, 2014 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Timothy,

Yes, as mentioned in our previous update, as of now, we are not able to modify the recurrence rule for single appointment in a series.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Joy Oyiess Rex K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon