We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid Events Order

The includes examples include some that display the some events as they are fired so we can get an idea of what events are fired and their order. My problem is I want a broder idea of the events and their orders. These samples are heavily focused on CurrentCell events, and I would like to know the order or Grid-wide events. I also don''t know all of the possible events that I can handle. Would it be possible to get a list of grid events in the realive order they are fired? I know the list is long, but there is little documentation on the events that we can handle, and I am 99% sure I can do some things better with this information. Thanks, John

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2004 02:10 PM UTC

Check out the Grid\Samples\CellTypes samples. On the bottom right corner there are two checkboxes that you can activate to get a trace log of events related to current cell. That should give you a good idea of the exact order of CurrentCell events. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon