We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid Events Order

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11609 Mar 11,2004 08:17 AM Mar 11,2004 09:10 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
John Baker
Asked On March 11, 2004 08:17 AM

The includes examples include some that display the some events as they are fired so we can get an idea of what events are fired and their order. My problem is I want a broder idea of the events and their orders. These samples are heavily focused on CurrentCell events, and I would like to know the order or Grid-wide events. I also don''t know all of the possible events that I can handle. Would it be possible to get a list of grid events in the realive order they are fired? I know the list is long, but there is little documentation on the events that we can handle, and I am 99% sure I can do some things better with this information. Thanks, John

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 11, 2004 09:10 AM

Check out the Grid\Samples\CellTypes samples. On the bottom right corner there are two checkboxes that you can activate to get a trace log of events related to current cell. That should give you a good idea of the exact order of CurrentCell events. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;