We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Rename and categorize the nodes

Hello,

I have created symbol palette using symbol designer. And I named those symbols differently (they are different shapes like rectangle, circle, semicircle,…). Then I added this palette in palettegroupview. Therefore, the user will select symbols from this palette to create diagram. After creating the diagram, I want to know:

1.        How to get all nodes from the same symbol (even if the user named them differently after dragging them in the diagram). For example, if the symbol name is “pump” in the palette, then the user drag this symbol three times from the diagram. And he named them “Pumping_1”, “Pumping_2 and “Pumping3”. Now, I want to know those nodes in the diagram which are dragged from “pump” symbol in the palette with them new names.

2.       How to make a code to be able to rename the node and to add property bag values if the user double click on the node.

I need the codes in VB language.

Thanks for your support

Regards

Malik.

1 Reply

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team April 1, 2014 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Malik,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are glad to inform you that we have achieved your requirement in the below sample and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Please try the below attached sample and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath

Attachment: 116081_c0885340.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon