We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ScrollViewer.ZoomMode="Disabled" Does not block pan and zoom on control

Hi,
I was trying to disable undesired pan and zoom on SfAccordion, so I tried to use ScrollViewer.ZoomMode="Disabled", but without result.
Is there a way in order to avoid control zooming on user pinch?
Thank you

4 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team March 31, 2014 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Antonio,

We have prepared a sample to meet your requirement 'Disabling Pinch zoom in SfAccordion'. In this sample we have edited SfAccordionItem's Style and we  have set the 'ManipulationMode' to none.

Please find the sample in following link,

SfaccordionPinch_116080.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Vignesh V

AN Antonino April 1, 2014 11:43 AM UTC

No more pan and zoom, but no more scroll: if i have a lot of items i can't scroll between them.
please add this code to your sample:   
             for (int i = 0; i < 200; i++) Accitems.Add(new Items("Item" + i.ToString()));
in order to try to scroll and see all items.
Thank you,
Antonino

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team April 2, 2014 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Antonio,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue ‘Disabling ScrollViewer.ZoomMode is not working in SfAccordion’. We have logged bug report and fix will be available in our upcoming 2014 volume 1 release which is expected to be available by first week of April 2014. Please visit our website periodically for updates regarding releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Vignesh V

AN Antonino April 2, 2014 03:02 PM UTC

Thank you, I'll wait for the update :)
Best regards,
Antonino

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon