We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Snapping to TimeInterval

First, there is any way to move an appointment using the mouse (without selecting the Resize menu option)?

Second, there is an option to snap the appointments resize/move to the TimeInterval property? Let's say my SfSchedule have TimeInterval="OneHour". I need to only allow resize and/or movement to precise hours (the appointment start and end time must not allow 10:04, for instance)

My app is for a medical office and all appointments are scheduled hour by hour, but users are having trouble in moving an appointment to, lets say, another day with a precise hour.

3 Replies

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team March 28, 2014 12:40 PM UTC

Hi, 

We are currently analysing on this, we will let you know the detail in two business days (Apr 1, 2014). We appreciate your patience until then.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Joy Oyiess Rex K

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team April 1, 2014 12:44 PM UTC

Hi,

We appreciate your patience.

Regarding Moving Appointment (without using Context menu “resize” option)             

We have provided support to invoke DragDrop operation through command, this support will be available from our upcoming volume release(Volume 1, 2014), which is estimated to be available in a week.

Regarding restrict appointment resize option.

We have already logged a feature request regarding this in our database, it will be implemented in any of our upcoming release.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

RD Ricardo Dorta April 10, 2014 02:47 PM UTC

Hi Joy, are there any sample avaiable for allowing the drag and drop through command or even on how to start the resize from a custom radial menu?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon