We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RichTextBoxAdv : Change the orientation of Paged Layout

Hi,
If we set the LayoutType="Page" the richtextbox automatically lays out the content in paged format. 
By default the pages are vertically oriented, can we change the orientation to horizontal?
Also in this case how can the height/width/Background etc. properties of a Page be changed?

Thanks & Regards
Shivkanwer Singh

4 Replies

SS Shivkanwer Singh Sidhu March 26, 2014 06:35 PM UTC

Need some help here

AP Arumuga Perumal S Syncfusion Team March 28, 2014 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Shivkanwer,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regarding ‘changing page background’:
At this moment SfRichTextBoxAdv control does not have support to change page background, whereas background colors will be preserved while loading Word documents. We have already logged this requirement as feature request. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Regarding ‘changing page orientation’:
We have attached the sample to demonstrate how to change page orientation. Please do find the sample from below link.
RTESample.zip

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S.

AM Arjay Mendoza April 17, 2017 07:13 AM UTC

Hi, I've been trying to change the orientation of the richtextbox, but its not working.

I'm not using sfRichTextBox, but the other one.

Hope you can help me.

VM Venkatesan Mani Syncfusion Team April 18, 2017 06:45 AM UTC

Hi Arjay,

Thank you using Syncfusion products.

We afraid that we are not able to proceed further with the provided information.  Could you please confirm us the platform and the control name you are using?

Regards,
Venkatesan M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon