We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change Background of Stacked Column Chart

Hi,
I am using Stacked column chart , i want to customize the background color of the chart.For PIE chart i did using 

ChartModel.BackInterior

It is not woriking for the Stacked Column Chart.How can i chage the abackground color?

I some how able to hide the grid lines in the chart using 

ChartModel.PrimaryXAxis.DrawGrid = false;
             ChartModel.PrimaryYAxis.DrawGrid = false;
             ChartModel.PrimaryXAxis.GridLineType.ForeColor = Color.Transparent;
             ChartModel.PrimaryYAxis.GridLineType.ForeColor = Color.Transparent;
Will it affect the rendering of the backColor property?

1 Reply

AT Anandaraj T Syncfusion Team March 26, 2014 05:00 AM UTC

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We suggest you to use "ChartInterior" property of chart model to customize the background color of chart. Since, pie charts does not have interior we can customize background color using "BackInterior" property of chart model which will customize the background of chart area.

Please refer the following code snippet to achieve this.
<code>
[CS]
            //Customizing background of Chart
            model.ChartInterior = new Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Syncfusion.Drawing.GradientStyle.Horizontal, new Color[] { Color.Red, Color.Yellow, Color.White });

</code>

For your convenience, we have created a simple sample and it can be downloaded from the following link.
ChartInteriorMvc.zip

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Anand

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon