We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Any events to detect when a SfRadialMenuItem is opening?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

116031 Mar 20,2014 05:49 AM UTC Mar 21,2014 01:24 PM UTC WinRT 1
Tags: SfRadialMenu
Derek Smithson
Asked On March 20, 2014 05:49 AM UTC

In my SfRadialMenu I have a few SfRadialSlider controls behind SfRadialMenuItems.  For my use, I want to manually set the value property of the SfRadialSlider control when it's being opened, and then use the existing ValueChanged event to push changes.  I don't see any kind of 'Opening' type of event on the SfRadialMenuItem, and I was hoping there was some other way I could hook to the menu items opening.  Anyone know how I might be able to accomplish this?

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 21, 2014 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Derek,

We would like to inform you that we do not have any specific event to trigger when navigating to child items(SfRadialMenuItems) in SfRadialMenu. Currently we have events only for SfRadialMenu opening and closing.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;