We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CurrentCellEditingComplete: retrieving entered value and MappingName

Hello,

I'm using the GridDataControl in a WPF project. In the CurrentCellEditingComplete I want to retrieve the value entered and the MappingName of the corresponding column. Below you can see the code lines I tried. Unfortunately none of them worked. Can someone give me the correct code lines?

Thanks in advance!

-------

private void DeelprojectenWerknemerGridDataControl_CurrentCellEditingComplete(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.ComponentModel.SyncfusionRoutedEventArgs args)

object currentCellValue;

GridDataControl gridDataControl;

gridDataControl = sender as GridDataControl;

Detailplanningregel detailplanningregel = gridDataControl.SelectedItem as Detailplanningregel;

GridCellData gridCellData = gridDataControl.Model.Data;

int columnIndex = gridDataControl.Model.CurrentCellState.ColumnIndex;

int rowIndex = gridDataControl.Model.CurrentCellState.RowIndex;

GridStyleInfoStore gsis = gridDataControl.Model.Data[rowIndex, columnIndex];

currentCellValue = gridDataControl.Model.Data[rowIndex, columnIndex];

1 Reply

KG Kasthuriraja G Syncfusion Team March 17, 2014 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query and you can achieve your requirement by using CurrencyManager. Please refer the below codesnippet.

Code snippet[C#]:

dataGrid.CurrentCellEditingComplete += dataGrid_CurrentCellEditingComplete;

void dataGrid_CurrentCellEditingComplete(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.ComponentModel.SyncfusionRoutedEventArgs args)

{

if (this.dataGrid.Model.CurrencyManager.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlValue != null && this.dataGrid.Model.CurrencyManager.CurrentCell!=null && this.dataGrid.Model.CurrencyManager.CurrentCell.Renderer!=null)

{

MessageBox.Show(this.dataGrid.Model.CurrencyManager.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlValue.ToString());

}

}

Please refer the attached sample.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Kasthuriraja G

Attachment: CurrentCellEditComplete_b27f0ba6.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon