We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl' does not contain a definition for 'BeforeCallbackScript'

Hi There,

I am using trial version of 11.4.26 for testing  an existing application which was using VS2005 / Syncfusion 6.x version. Works fine of with VS2005 / 6.x version  / .net 2.5, however, I get below error when I try to compile using VS2012 and Syncfusion  11.x version

Can you please advise what is missing and what do I need to do to make this work?

Below code works fine with VS2005/.NET 2.5 framwwork / Syncfusion 6.x version, however fails using VS2012 /4.0/11.x version. Can you please advise?

this.TodayTradeGrouping.BeforeCallbackScript = "if(arg.indexOf(MOVETO:RR:)!=-1){this.continueCallback = false;_sfCallbackMultiplexer1.doCallback(TodayTradeGrouping, arg);}";

Error 76 Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl does not contain a definition for BeforeCallbackScript and no extension method BeforeCallbackScript accepting a first argument of type Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) 

Regards,

Kewal

PS:
I keep getting below error - when I try to contact support.

Due to an unknown problem, your query was not sent to our support team. Please reload the page and try again

4 Replies

KE Kewal replied to Kewal March 7, 2014 09:32 AM UTC

Hi There,

I am using trial version of 11.4.26 for testing an existing application which was using VS2005 / Syncfusion 6.x version. Works fine of with VS2005 / 6.x version / .net 2.5, however, I get below error when I try to compile using VS2012 and Syncfusion 11.x version

Can you please advise what is missing and what do I need to do to make this work?

Below code works fine with VS2005/.NET 2.5 framwwork / Syncfusion 6.x version, however fails using VS2012 /4.0/11.x version. Can you please advise?

this.TodayTradeGrouping.BeforeCallbackScript = "if(arg.indexOf('MOVETO:RR:')!=-1){this.continueCallback = false;_sfCallbackMultiplexer1.doCallback('TodayTradeGrouping', arg);}";

Error76'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl' does not contain a definition for 'BeforeCallbackScript' and no extension method 'BeforeCallbackScript' accepting a first argument of type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Regards,

Kewal

PS:
I keep getting below error - when I try to contact support.
Due to an unknown problem, your query was not sent to our support team. Please reload the page and try again

Any response pls?

SD Sandhya D Syncfusion Team March 10, 2014 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Kewal,

Thanks for using syncfusion products .

The property "BeforeCallbackScript" is depreciated and is no longer available in our current version.

So could you please provide us some information regarding your requirement, so that we will be able to provide you with better solution.

Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
sandhya D

KE Kewal replied to Sandhya D March 10, 2014 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Kewal,

Thanks for using syncfusion products .

The property "BeforeCallbackScript" is depreciated and is no longer available in our current version.

So could you please provide us some information regarding your requirement, so that we will be able to provide you with better solution.

Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
sandhya D

Hi Sandhya,

Thanks for the response - I have inherited application which I am unable to compile , so not really sure what was the intension of using this procedure. Do you know what is the equivalent of 'BeforeCallbackScript' in recnt versions?

As per the look of application , all its doing its displaying information in a grid with edit facility and filtering according to dates (All historic dates are displayed in a dropdown) . On selection, all selected rows for a given dates are being displayed.

In short simple screen with add , modify , delete , filtering ( as per date, product , etc.. criteria) facility .. ( web application).

Regards
Kewal

Is there any better control available to

SD Sandhya D Syncfusion Team March 13, 2014 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Kewal,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a new incident on behalf of you related to this forum. We suggest you to follow up the incident for further reference using your direct trac account.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Sandhya D

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon