We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ResourceMap Not Found

Hi,

I am facing a problem while using syncfusion datagrid. It is showing that ResourceMap not found when I am trying to use syncfusion datagrid view. Can you please help. This is my code -

<SFGrid:SfDataGrid x:Name="ListData" BorderThickness="0" Margin="2,20,0,-64" Height="300" AutoGenerateColumns="False" ColumnSizer="SizeToHeader" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto" AllowSorting="False" BorderBrush="Transparent"
                            AllowGrouping="False" HeaderStyle="{StaticResource HeaderCell}" AllowDeleting="True" NavigationMode="Row" SelectionChanged="ListData_SelectionChanged"  Padding="2,2,2,2" Visibility="Visible" Grid.ColumnSpan="2">
                        <SFGrid:SfDataGrid.Columns>

<SFGrid:GridTextColumn HeaderText="Category"  MappingName="name" TextAlignment="Left" Width="500" HorizontalHeaderContentAlignment="Left"/>
                            <SFGrid:GridTextColumn HeaderText="Thread" MappingName="threadCount" Width="150"  />
                            <SFGrid:GridTextColumn HeaderText="Posts" MappingName="messageCount" Width="150"  />

</SFGrid:SfDataGrid.Columns>

I need a way out early. Please reply asap.

Thanks

3 Replies

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team March 7, 2014 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Arpita,

We are able to reproduce the issue and we have logged defect report regarding this. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming main release, which is scheduled in March, 2014. A Direct trac support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this defect. Please refer the incident #120163 to check for further updates.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

EU Eugeniy June 21, 2017 11:17 AM UTC

Hello.

I've got the same message trying to use SfMaskedEdit

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team June 22, 2017 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Eugeniy, 

As per your feedback in the incident which has been created under your account, we can infer that the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 

Regards, 
Muthukumar K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon