We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ResourceMap Not Found

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

115951 Mar 4,2014 09:44 AM Jun 22,2017 05:49 AM WinRT 3
Tags: SfDataGrid
Arpita
Asked On March 4, 2014 09:44 AM

Hi,

I am facing a problem while using syncfusion datagrid. It is showing that ResourceMap not found when I am trying to use syncfusion datagrid view. Can you please help. This is my code -

<SFGrid:SfDataGrid x:Name="ListData" BorderThickness="0" Margin="2,20,0,-64" Height="300" AutoGenerateColumns="False" ColumnSizer="SizeToHeader" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto" AllowSorting="False" BorderBrush="Transparent"
                            AllowGrouping="False" HeaderStyle="{StaticResource HeaderCell}" AllowDeleting="True" NavigationMode="Row" SelectionChanged="ListData_SelectionChanged"  Padding="2,2,2,2" Visibility="Visible" Grid.ColumnSpan="2">
                        <SFGrid:SfDataGrid.Columns>

<SFGrid:GridTextColumn HeaderText="Category"  MappingName="name" TextAlignment="Left" Width="500" HorizontalHeaderContentAlignment="Left"/>
                            <SFGrid:GridTextColumn HeaderText="Thread" MappingName="threadCount" Width="150"  />
                            <SFGrid:GridTextColumn HeaderText="Posts" MappingName="messageCount" Width="150"  />

</SFGrid:SfDataGrid.Columns>

I need a way out early. Please reply asap.

Thanks

Jai Ganesh S [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 7, 2014 05:58 AM

Hi Arpita,

We are able to reproduce the issue and we have logged defect report regarding this. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming main release, which is scheduled in March, 2014. A Direct trac support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this defect. Please refer the incident #120163 to check for further updates.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

Eugeniy
Replied On June 21, 2017 07:17 AM

Hello.

I've got the same message trying to use SfMaskedEdit

Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 22, 2017 05:49 AM

Hi Eugeniy, 

As per your feedback in the incident which has been created under your account, we can infer that the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 

Regards, 
Muthukumar K 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;