We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible for the Grid to render data...

like a Repeater but also include the paging functionality? Or is there another control that encapsulates this type of functionality (I apologize in advance I've only been using the MVC suite for a couple days)?

The CardView sample is close to what I would like to accomplish (minus the headers which I should be able to hide and also include paging and include everything in a single column) but instead of rendering a inside of an HTML table I would like it to render divs. is this possible? Many thanks in advance.

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/grid/productshowcase/cardview  

2 Replies

JH John Hodgkinson March 4, 2014 04:56 PM UTC

using a variant of the card view sample I was able to accomplish what I needed (just modified the template with the elements I needed) and I'll just have our designer customize the styles.

I still would be curious if there is a variant of a repeater controls for the MVC tools. Many thanks!

AM Abdul Matin M Syncfusion Team March 14, 2014 10:22 AM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We deeply regret to let you know that we don’t have any control in MVC Tools like repeater. We suggest you to please use Grid which is the only control similar to repeater.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Abdul Matin M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon