We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfDateTimeRangeNavigator problem

I do not know, if this is already known, but I found out, that SfDateTimeRangeNavigator does not work properly.
When range is changing it looks like SfDateTimeRangeNavigator generate wrong SelectedData. For an example, if you choose to adjust range to cover only one column, SfDateTimeRangeNavigator does not return anything at all...It's empty. And when you choose two columns, somethimes it returns only one. Have I done something wrong, or there is a bug? Because this way I find SfDateTimeRangeNavigator totally unuseful.

And also, another question. Is it possible, to dynamically bind RangeNavigator's SelectedData to newly created sfchart in C#? Because I am trying to do this, but thus far without success.

Please find attached zip file with both examples.

Attachment: DateTimeRangeNavigator_cc850766.zip

2 Replies

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team March 4, 2014 03:52 AM UTC

Hi Klemen,

Query 1: SfDateTimeRangeNavigator generate wrong SelectedData.

We have analysed the reported issue. We are able to reproducing the issue. The last value of the item source is the starting time of the day. Due to this it’s not considered as a full day so the last data is not calculated in the range. The fix of this issue will be estimated on our upcoming volume 1 release 2014.

Query 2: Is it possible, to dynamically bind RangeNavigator's SelectedData to newly created sfchart in C#? Because I am trying to do this, but thus far without success.

We have prepared a sample based on this. Please find the sample under the following location.

Sample: DateTimeRangeNavigatorDemo.zip

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

KO Klemen Ošlaj March 4, 2014 08:09 AM UTC

Ok, awesome, I am looking forward to updates.

Thanks Karthikeyan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon